- Ecovia is a London-based specialist research, consulting and training firm that specializes on
global sustainable product industries. He has been Involved in the health, wellness and sustainable
industries for over 20 years
- His company holds annual international summits in Amsterdam, Paris, New York, San Francisco,
Hong Kong, Singapore and Sao Paolo on sustainable food, cosmetics and other consumer products
- He has assisted multinationals, government organizations and dedicated product companies which include Organic Valley, Burt’s Bees and Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- His research and analysis has been quoted in Financial Times, Forbes, Fortune, BBC World Service, The Economist, Food Chemical News, Nordic Business Report, Asian Business to name a few.
- Author of many books and papers: most recently he published Sustainability: Greening of the
Cosmetics Industry (Wiley and Sons)